Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm done

So of course I took a test this morning, it's only 2 dats early but I could not wait anymore.
OF course the test was negative, so I took another one, negative again. I will test on Thursday but I doubt it's going to change. honestly I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. I thought this was it, this was the time.
I felt sick like I was going to vomit, how could this happen for the 3rd time!!! Am I being punished?? What the fuck did we ever do to not deserve this as much as there girl poppin out kids she can;t take care of!!!
I am so angry! But of course life goes on so I have to sit here at work with all of these people who pretend to understand who could never understand what I feel. I just want to crawl in a whole and get out of this office. Thank god i only have an hour and a half left.
It's taking all I have not to burst into tears.
Well this was it, no more chances, no more money to try again. My days of baby making are over and i am heartbroken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't commented before, but want you to know I'm sorry. What a horrible thing, reaching the end of your TTC journey, at least for now. Good luck as you figure out your next steps, and I hope that things change for the better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I know that feeling and it's torture, no matter what number you're on. I hope that with a good break you'll feel better. I hope that doesn't sound like ass-vice. I probably would have slugged someone that said that when I was ending my last cycle and starting this very long break. Just know that we're out here and get it and want the best for you.

Hugs. ox