Monday, August 11, 2008

Doctors and ultrasounds oh my!

So I went for my appointment to check my follies and see how they were progressing with the Follistim. Turns out the little ladies are still small as ever and my Estradiol level was only at 47 and it needs to be at 200!! So obviously they up'd the dose to double what it was before so now it is 150 a day. This went on for 5 days and now I go back to the Dr. tomorrow afternoon. Oh yea and I had 5 follies total, there were 3 super small and 2 that were a bit bigger so I think by the time we inseminate there will only be 2 mature ones. I hope the others catch up because I want more targets for our sperm!! I know the change of multiples is higher but honestly we would welcome that.
So I had an idea while I was in the Dr patiently awaiting the end of the day rush for my turn. They need a fertility friend board!! So it can list all the people who want a fertility friend in the area! I think its a fabulous idea! LOL
I know I wish I had someone close to me that could share our journeys together as far as talking through emails or whatever it may be. I feel very alone lately in this process and no one seems to understand. My friends all try to help but they are so clueless to this process that it's not very comforting unfortunately.
I had a friend tell me oh don't stress if it happens it does if not you are still young! It doesnt work like that you know people don't see it from the eyes of the one trying to get pregnant!
I really hope it happens this time!! I have been praying constantly and hoping for the best, I can't even think about the worst right now becuase I don't know what I will do :(

No comments: