Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Im Baaacckk and ready for some baby makin!

Well I had to take a small break from all of this baby making to refocus myself and figure out what I needed. And now we are back in action. It's try number 3!! This time we have moved to the Follistim, so I am ijecting myself every morning, with this crazy little egg makin drug.
We are on day 5 of the injections and I have my appointment on Thursday afternoon to check my follicles. I am nervous because we have decided this will be our last clinical try due to the costs. We have spent alot already and this last time we can't really afford but we figured the 3rd time is a charm!! So I am hoping all goes well and I don't go into the hyper ovul syndrome.
I feel like crap on these meds for the most part, or it could be nerves or stress. I am trying to stay stress free and positive :) I have felt very nauseas!!
The follistim pen is a neat little invention the only problem i have is its kind of hard to actually push the medicine in.
Well I would love to interact with anyone who is maybe going through the same thing as us. Feel free to email me :) michelbooker@sbcglobal.net

No comments: