Thursday, April 10, 2008

A big fat Negative staring at me

Sooo what a crazy two weeks it has been and oh what alot of pregnancy tests. I am a woman who likes to know everything, so 2 weeks wasn't possible. I think I averaged 7 tests in that time hoping I would get a positive eventually, but no, nothing changed, just one lonely line.

I am feeling exhausted mentally by all of this. I also feel physically exhausted, from doing all of this and working and taking care of the house as well as our other son and dog! Wooo that was alot to say :)

so we are going to wait until i see AF yet again and try our 2nd insemination the same exact way as this last time. I had a friend tell me I should use egg whites before the insemination and put them in well you know where. Sounds crazy to me but I am getting alot of crazy advice. what is nice is all the support I am getting from the ladies at work, they all want this for me so bad, it's really sweet.

Anyway if there are any couples out there in blog land who would like to share their experiences with me please do. :)

No comments: