Monday, May 12, 2008

The Sad Truth

Well we got another negative test, I feel so beaten down by this entire thing. We are taking this month off because we are going to Vegas and know we wouldn't be able to go to Dr. Appointments. We are actually switching to injectables in June, so if anyone is at all familiar wih them please enlighten me, I am pretty clueless. It will increase our chances though by a small margin, so that's always good.

On another note my transfer went through, only problem I am having now is not walking out before my last day. I despise my job. With all of this going on plus baby stuff and all the other life stuff I am stressed to the max, hopefully Vegas will help me :)

Does anyone know how to find other lesbians TTC in this area?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi :) My partner and I have been reading your blog for a little while and wanted to speak up in response to your questions about injections. We are doing an IVF cycle right now with injections and would be happy to answer any questions we can. My e-mail is purplelaurie55@aol.com.

Carrie said...

awwwww crap. sorry to hear about the negative. :( that sucks. im all for a vegas trip, after getting bad news. hope you have fun and win! i think vegas is a decent distraction from reality, or at least I hope it will be! hugs

jessie said...

I HATED my last job!!! I had such a jerk of a boss.

Vegas is a great distraction!